I met an educated man who seemed to have similar interests. “No, not married, but some people find me hard to get along with.” That should have been a big clue.
1. He was married, but by then I was hooked.
2. He did get a divorce but wasn’t the marrying kind.
3. His weird tastes extended no further than an overly fondness of taping “Judge Judy” and then watching the show in bed no matter what the hour.
4. He gave me gifts that were his old camera, his returned Lladro or a statuette, a photograph in a utilitarian frame.
5. I love vintage cars, so, when we were out for a walk I suggested that we veer towards a vintage car show to look at the Mustangs. “My but you have more testosterone than I thought!”
After 18 years of long distance dating with this educated but clueless Neanderthal, enough was enough!
If this was a friend, who needed enemies – to reverse the saying.
Education and being a well-traveled woman didn’t exempt me from falling for a looser!
Break-Up Phase: (what's this?)