We’re not fond of rules, but had to lay down the law a little bit.
Rules for Sellers & Buyers:
- You must own it.
- The item will be listed for 180 days and will be taken down if sold sooner.
- No pets or alive things.
- Be accurate with your description.
- Be honest about its condition and any defects.
- No profanities in the description and please no real names!
- Sellers must send items to the buyer within a week of purchase.
- Buyers must pay for the item immediately.
- No lies when providing feedback on a seller.
- Information you provide about yourself must be true.
Rules for Story-Tellers:
- No names – make them up please.
- Be fair – this isn’t the place for full-blown revenge.
- Be kind to the community – everyone’s got enough to deal with so leave useful and friendly feedback and advice.
- No profanities – let’s keep it clean.
- No giving out other people’s addresses – work, home or other.
So, now that you know the rules, we must tell you that we reserve the right to block and remove any account or listing that breaks the rules – and we won’t reimburse the cost of listing.